Latest Motoring News With Garry
- June 16, 2023
- Motoring News With Garry, Products
- Posted by Munyaradzi Garry Kaduya
- Leave your thoughts
Here are some of the top motoring news stories for June 16, 2023:
- Fisker Ocean Rated for up to 360 Miles of Driving. The Fisker Ocean electric SUV has been rated by the EPA for up to 360 miles of driving on a single charge. This makes it one of the longest-range electric SUVs on the market.
- VW Golf R 333 Edition Is Absurdly Expensive. Volkswagen has announced a limited-edition version of its Golf R hot hatch called the 333 Edition. This model is powered by a 2.0-liter turbocharged engine that produces 333 horsepower. It is priced at $53,995, which is significantly more expensive than the standard Golf R.
- Fernando Alonso Is Auctioning His Ferrari Enzo. Former Formula One driver Fernando Alonso is auctioning off his Ferrari Enzo. This iconic supercar is one of only 400 that were ever built. The auction is expected to fetch over $2 million.
- Car Destroyed by Indy 500 Tire Will Be Replaced. The car that was destroyed by a flying tire during the Indy 500 will be replaced. The car, which was driven by Sage Karam, was damaged beyond repair when it was hit by a tire that came off of another car. The replacement car will be built by Chip Ganassi Racing.
- Faraday Future FF 91 Adds a $309K Launch Edition. Faraday Future has added a new Launch Edition to its FF 91 electric car. This model is priced at $309,000 and includes a number of exclusive features, such as a head-up display, a panoramic sunroof, and a Bowers & Wilkins sound system.
- Ford CEO Teases a Next-Gen Mustang GT3 Race Car. Ford CEO Jim Farley has teased a next-generation Mustang GT3 race car. This car is expected to compete in the FIA World Endurance Championship and the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
- 2024 Range Rover Sport SV Arrives Touting 626 HP. The 2024 Range Rover Sport SV has arrived, and it is the most powerful Range Rover ever. This model is powered by a 4.4-liter twin-turbocharged V8 engine that produces 626 horsepower. It can go from 0 to 60 mph in 4.3 seconds.
- New Colorado ZR2 Bison Goes Bigger Than Its Rivals. Chevrolet has unveiled the new Colorado ZR2 Bison, a more rugged version of its popular midsize pickup truck. This model features a number of off-road upgrades, such as a wider track, a more aggressive suspension, and a front bumper with steel skid plates.
These are just a few of the top motoring news stories for June 16, 2023. For more news, be sure to check out our website or follow us on social media.
This is Motoring News With Garry, be sure to catch me later!